This Roses and Cream Luxury Detoxing Facial Mask makes one mask with a little extra so décolletage can be done.
If you love this post then check out: 3 Easy DIY Moisturisers Straight Out Of The Kitchen
• 1/8 cup Rose Petal powder
• 1/8 cup White Kaolin clay
• 3 tbs Aloe Leaf liquid or Aloe Vera gel (try and get one with the least amount of ingredients if
• 3 tbs Rosewater (try any middle eastern market or health food store)
• ½ tsp Argan oil
• 4 tbs Coconut Milk
• 2 drops Lavender essential oil*
• 2 drops Palmarosa essential oil
• 2 drops Rose absolute or essential oil*
* For this recipe I have used Young Living Essential Oils. If you would like to take advantage of Wholesale prices simply create an account and use member number 12021580
1. Mix dry ingredients together.
2. Mix wet ingredients together (not essential oil)
3. Slowly mix the liquid into the dry until paste is formed. Some people like it more runny and use
all of it. I personally like it a bit thicker and use 2/3’s of it.
4. Add in the e.o. and mix well.
5. Apply to face and neck and allow about 5 – 15 minutes to dry.
6. Gently rinse with lukewarm water.
7. Pat dry and follow up with moisturiser
Have you tried this Roses and Cream Luxury Detoxing Facial Mask? What did you think?
This post is taken from my upcoming Ebook ” Natural Living: The Ultimate Handbook” Available 1st August 2017.
Pre-order now for only $4.99 (normal price $19.99)